"Affidavit to NRC-NCTE to grant of permission for B.Ed (Additional Intake of 100 seats )"
Recognizing the need and importance of the right to education of all children of Indian society, a few leading industrialists and social reformers of Meerut city joined their hands together and started a Trust named “Space Age Research and Technology Foundation Charitable Trust” in 2000, which established the Beacon Institute of Technology Meerut.
They endowed a bold mission to establish a centre of excellence, which itself shaped up to be an eclectic centre for education. In the year 2000, a course of B.Ed., at the secondary teacher education level was started at Beacon Institute of Technology (B.I.T.) approved by NCTE and affiliated to CCS University Meerut, to impart good quality of teacher education and to overcome the problem of a shortage of efficient trained teachers in the country.
To provide quality education and groom students into
confident and competent professionals imbibed with
ethical values to successfully meet the challenges of
highly competitive environment in global arena.
To spread knowledge in the field of Technology, Teaching and Management in dynamic synchronization with industry so that the students acquire global competency and apply the same in tandem with industry expectations and social aspirations.
* Competent and committed teachers
* Highly qualified dedicated faculty possessing Ph.D. , M.Phil and NET qualifications.
* Teachers having experience both at the school and teacher’s training college enabling them to teach the content and pedagogy of the subjects.
* Covered all the school level teaching subjects.
* Provide expert guidance to conduct research.
* Students participation in intuitional seminars and also seminars held at National and International level.
Beacon Institute of Technology, by-pass Road, Partapur, Meerut is a well developed institution which has become an epicenter of human resources for the ever growing global demands of qualified secondary school teachers.
Meerut is very well connected by rail and road to the national capital New Delhi and other major cities of Uttar Pradesh. It has all the benefits of being a town situated on the border of the N.C.R. and thus reaping benefits offered by the capital's satellite towns.